Latrobe Valley Village - Community owned aged care
Home Articles Posted by Amanda Whitmore
Well the benefits are endless really, but we find that a lot of people don’t realise this until they make the move….and by then they are asking themselves “why did I not do this sooner!” So as a thought to take you into the weekend, here is just a few reasons why our independant living units at Latrobe Valley Village are probably the change you or someone you know has been looking for –
* AFFORDABLE – many of our resident’s love that when they downsize and move into a unit they have funds left over to go on that long awaited holiday!
* SECURE – We have security cameras placed within the Village and parking for your car as well.
* REMAIN INDEPENDANT BUT WITHOUT THE WORKLOAD OR WORRY – We take care of all building maintenance and gardens, and promptly too! And although you will remain independant with your medical care, be reassured that you will live so close to highly qualified nursing staff should there be an emergency.
* BUY YOURSELF A GUARANTEE – When you move into an independant living unit you are guaranteed a jump to to the top of the Hostel waiting list, should you need to transfer over.
* QUALITY OF LIFE – Living in our Village will give you the social life and friendships that you may have been missing….or the privacy that you have always preferred? It’s all your choice but the opportunities for both are there!
Be sure to view more details under the “Independent Living” tab on this website.
We have single units currently being renovated to be available soon so call Amanda on 51 277488 for a no-pressure look around our beautiful Village! You will be so pleased that you did!!
We are regularly sharing our news, updates and celebrations that occur day in and day out here at Latrobe Valley Village. Please Like and Follow our page to help keep connected to our little community!
The Latrobe Valley Village extension project is well underway. Current staff members recently took a tour of the building works with CEO Tom Hayes. Our new wing will feature additional Activity and Lifestyle areas as well as a new Café! Resident’s will enjoy larger rooms, all with private ensuite!
For any enquiries regarding this upcoming new addition to the facility please contact Amanda on 51 277488.