Location is Important
If you have not spent much time here, just ask the locals. Moe has it all:
- A great variety of shops addressing all tastes and needs
- Easy access to Melbourne and all of Gippsland, it’s central to everything
- Proximity to the rail service
- Quick and easy access to some of the most beautiful country anywhere including the Alps, Strezleckis and the Gippsland Lakes
- Close to an exquisite array of wineries, restaurants, guest houses and related festivals
- Well supported by various medical groups including GP’S, Consulting specialists, and other Allied Health services
- Close proximity to Latrobe Regional Hospital
- For more information just visit: http://www.latrobecity.com.au/
Why Latrobe Valley Village?
Latrobe Valley Village has some important features which we believe might be central to your considerations. These would include:
- We are committed to the welfare of the retired in our community.
- As a not-for-profit organisation our mission and commitment is to maximising the welfare and interests of all our residents.
- Latrobe Valley Village has evolved into a fully integrated retirement and aged services organisation, offering retirement living units, and for those who may need it, residential aged care. While we all hope not to need it, the access to on-site aged care can be a great source of comfort and support, especially to older couples when one member of a couple may need this option, either temporarily or permanently. Providing a continuity of support and care is a feature greatly valued by many residents.
- We believe we offer great quality, in both amenity and service, at a reasonable and affordable price.
- Your lifestyle and quality of life are central to our operational focus.
- Quality of life is supported by a vibrant community life in which you may choose to participate at whatever level you like. We don’t find it takes anyone long to form new friendships here, and of course, we hope all your existing friends will visit and participate as well.
- The Orana Senior Citizen Club is located within our village which provides a great source of friendships and activities.
Options and Features
We have a range of independent living units. These include bedsitters, suitable for those on their own, to one and two bedroom units suitable for couples.
All dwellings include:
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly design
- Careful use of natural light
- Ageing friendly design features
- Landscaped gardens
- Ongoing maintenance
We would be very pleased to provide any further information you may require. Much of this is available in a prepared information kit. Please contact our Community Manager on 5127 7476 for an appointment.
For further information about retirement village living and related legal frameworks Contact Us if you have any questions.
Virtual tour and Gallery