- Private ensuite with toilet, adjustable shower, heat lamps and vanity unit
- High/low adjustable bed
- Bed linen and pillows
- Three in-room emergency call buttons
- Quality carpet, curtains and blinds
- Large window with garden views
- Individual heating and cooling unit fitted in each room
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout all common areas
- Bedside table with lockable drawer
- Built in double wardrobe
- Large built in bureau/TV unit with lockable drawer
- Reading light
- Picture rail
- Telephone connection point
Homely, relaxing, comfortable and comforting; that’s the environment created in the 15 room Magnolia wing, a secured area specifically catering for residents with Dementia.
Architecturally designed to create a comforting ambience Magnolia House boasts large courtyard views across from each and every room. Resident’s can view the beautiful garden blooms from the large communal courtyard and enjoy a cuppa with their loved one’s in our inhouse dining area.
In addition to Nursing staff, we ensure that our Lifestyle staff spend extra time each week in Magnolia House to provide needed support and stimulation to resident’s with Dementia
Each room also features a spacious living area, quality carpet and blinds and a large build in bureau with soft close drawers, among various other features. Split-level half-lockable room doors balance residents’ right to privacy with the need for security and safety, and access to and from the wing itself is via button release. Two emergency call buttons are also located in each room.