Our staff are our most valued asset and are clearly a major determinant of the quality and diversity of outcomes we achieve for our residents.
In every way possible we seek to be an employer of choice.
Irrespective of the role, we seek the contribution of people who:
- Share respect for, and commitment to, the needs and concerns of our residents and community clients
- Are prepared to commit to the professional standards and discipline required of good service and best practice
- Are motivated to learn and to help us improve
The largest proportion of our staff is directly involved in the day to day care of residents in the residential aged care program. These include:
- Division 1 Nurses (a high priority)
- Division 2 Nurses
- Personal Care Attendants
- Lifestyle/Activity and Diversional therapy staff
Additionally, we have staff involved in food services, laundry, administration, grounds and facility maintenance.
We are often looking to recruit highly motivated staff into our team.
If you are interested in joining our team give us a ring and/or send us your resume and a brief covering letter explaining your interests to:
Human Resource Officer
Latrobe Valley Village Inc
5 Ollerton Avenue,
Moe 3825 or contact us
Most positions are advertised in the local papers in the West Gippsland area.
Interested parties are reminded that all employees working within retirement and aged services setting are required by law to have satisfactorily completed a police records check.
Contact Us if you have any questions.